Sunday 26 February 2012

a taste of things to come

Hello and welcome to my shiny new blog. 

I suppose I should write something meaningful and profound for my first post but as nothing comes to mind I'll post some piccies instead.  Much more interesting, don't you think?


This is Tedward, one of the patterns from the wonderful Debbie Bliss Book of Knitted Bears.  Tedward was loads of fun to make and I'm very tempted to make another, this time to keep.


And this is a recently finished item, the Forest Canopy Shawl by Susan Lawrence.  The pattern is available on Ravelry but I have no idea how to do the linky thing. I'm really pleased with how this has turned out, the pattern is lovely to knit and it has turned some leftover Lidl sock yarn into something pretty special.  I'm so pleased with the pattern that I've since made two more of the shawls, but that can wait for another post ....

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shawl, I am not surprised you are pleased with it.

    If you want to do a link, when you are typing out your blog, highlight the word you wish to link, then at the top of the 'box' you are typing in - roughly in the middle is the word link (underlined) tap on that.

    A new menu will open, here you can add your link (this you get by opening the page you are wanting to link to and right clicking on the URL link - choosing 'copy link address')
    voilà!
    hope that helps
    k

    ReplyDelete